Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rainbows & Shiz

Wheewww, what a day. Its only 6pm and i'm fugging exhausted! This morning, Gabshiz, my hang over and I took our carmel macchiatos to Irvine City Hall in the name of equality and rainbows!There were a ton of people there, and a ton of honks. It was pretty surprising to me how successful the rally was, Irvine being sooooooo conservative as it is. There was the occasional hating soccer dad who gave us the finger, but that was about all the hate he could conjure up. Fat fugger.
Our signs were amazing...considering we made them at 3am while severely intoxicated and chowing done on some day old chinese food. I have to say that this whole "standing up for what you believe in" seems to be really catching on with everyone...and i love it.

2 comments:

Bon Don said...

Your signs were so "fetch"! That sounds fun even with the hang over! who isn't down for carmel macchiatos and a good old fashion protest!??

and honey, even with a hang over you still looked luxurious!

Stephanie said...

I wish I could've went!!! How'd I get stuck in Texas!?