Monday, November 10, 2008

Boycott

Boycott: to engage in a concerted refusal to have dealings with (as a person, store, or organization) usually to express disapproval or to force acceptance of certain conditions.

So over the last few days, i've began to venture deeper into the exciting blogosphere! OMG. How fun =P After just a few simple clicks I came across a list of those who contributed their hard earned cash (?) to the YES on 8 Campaign. The list includes the owner of a chunk of El Pollo Loco franchises, A1 Storage, and some other fugged up hating companies you may have heard of. Now I don't plan on "storing" anything anytime soon, but i sure do love my crazy chickens. WTF?! And i wonder what senor pollo himself thinks about it...

Is he gaaaay or just pretty? For more of the list: http://soqueer.blogspot.com/2008/11/boycotts-begin-damnit.html And lets not be giving any haters anymore of OUR hard earned money! Ok, i gtg work.

6 comments:

Gabby said...

LOL! Oh EPL...I loved you so. It'll be Mr. Sandwich from now on!

You're funny, mister.

ANGEL. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANGEL. said...

we won't get our chicken at the crazy chicken anymore! KFC is liberal right? ;P

I love you and I love OMGlosangeles!

Himbo said...

Ew... El Pollo Loco sucks anyway.

Boo for El Pollo Loco!

-Himbo

Bon Don said...

YEAH! who needs to be organized anyway! I'm boycotting the stupid Container Store!

and no more crazy raped chicken for me!

Himbo said...

Tag... you're it!

I've tagged you, come look at my blog to see the rules.

-Him