- "Baby When You're Gone" - Brian Adams/Melanie C (ie, the fugly Spicer Girl)....I love this song! Would never have put it at numero uno though....
- "Piece of Me" - Britney...Its Britney bitch.
- "UP!" - Shania Twain...LIKE OMG, this song, my car, and the 405 equals greatness...and i dont even like country.
- "Heartbreaker" - Mariah and Jay Z...ummmm, she love everything Jay say, Jay does?!
- "Don't Stop Me Now" - Queen ....Freddie is my idol.
- "Whole Again" - Atomic Kitten...pleeeease, just dont ask. Dont google it either. Its Scottish for G.A.Y
- "Get Naked" - Britney...I really dont understand why this is on here, and must then blame Miss Gabby for this.
- "Mamma Mia" - ABBA...you haven't lived untill you've seen my MammaMia! audition in person.
- "Always Be My Baby" - David Cook...I love this!
- "I Need You Tonight" - INXS...cause its HOT and totally makes you wanna dance, then F*&K, then smoke a cig.
- "Everytime" Remix - Britney...like REALLY?! Ok, so i used to power walk like everynight to this song..next...
- "FutureSexLoveSound" - Justin T...do you like it like this? Do you like it like that?
- "My Baby Takes The Morning Train" - Sheena Easton...OK. How gay is that. LOL. If there was ever a movie made about my life, this song would soooo be the opener...right Gab?
- "Irreplaceable" - Beyonce...dont be a hayta..you all know you've drunkenly staggered through downtown Palm Springs in August shouting "Too the left, too the left"...or is that just me?
- "Boys" - Britney...picture this....back in my single days...driving to a club...kinda buzzed...perrrrffffect right?
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Today was a good day. I found myself waking up in the greatest mood...which is odd for a Monday. Waking up with the hot mexican bf laying next to me definitely was a factor in this greatness. OH, and the 2 fitted jackets he gave me the night before also helped in my happiness. Its cold outside and I need warmth! But I really think the start of the holiday season has left me feeling more chipper than usual. Its great! Its like prescription meds without the hangover! And to make everything even better...the Cranberry Bliss Bar is back at Starbucks. How awesome is that!
The season officially began on Wednesday night when I went out for the Annual Pre-Thanksgiving Social (i.e Race to Drunk) which ended with some terribly awesome dancing at The Harp Inn in Costa Mesa....and now I'm just ready to get this thing done!
Over Spend! Over Eat! Over Drink! Here I come...
Saturday, November 22, 2008
As is tradition on Saturdays, I'm currently laying in bed at 4pm nursing a tiny weee fuzzy headache from the night before. Oh Em Gee, it was worth it. I haven't blogged in a week, which is kinda unfortunate cause i've had soooo much to say. But fug it. I'm here now :P
My hangover and I were browsing Yahoo! News a wee bit ago when we came over this article, which we both found hysterically funny, so much so that I had to share:
"Nude pics in phone lost at McDonald's get online
1 hr 12 mins ago - Associated Press
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Here's some food for thought: If you have nude photos of your wife on your cell phone, hang onto it.
Phillip Sherman of Arkansas learned that lesson after he left his phone behind at a McDonald's restaurant and the photos ended up online. Now he and his wife, Tina, are suing the McDonald's Corp., the franchise owner and the store manager.
The suit was filed Friday and seeks a jury trial and $3 million in damages for suffering, embarrassment and the cost of having to move to a new home.
The suit says that Phillip Sherman left the phone the Fayetteville store in July and that employees promised to secure it until he returned.
Manager Aaron Brummley declined to comment, and other company officials didn't return messages."
There is SO much wrong with this. Dontcha think? Now we all (or at least I cause i'm a trend setter) have some sort of nudity on our cell phones, but this takes it a lil bit far! This is the risk you take when you choose to have tits, ass, and wink wink on your phone...somebody might SEE it. I occasionally tremor when the bff is clutchcing my phone for longer than 60 seconds. I myself would have a hisssss fit if my bfs nude pics showed up on the WWW, but I wouldn't even consider suing McD's for damages... helllo? This couple had to up and move town cause of the embarrasment, but I myself had NO idea this had happened till they decided to jump on the big'ol get rich quick wagon! Now where can they hide? NOWHERE. Even a Scottish Mo and his hangover know all about the them, so much so that they'd write about it on a Saturday night. Oh Em Gee.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Our signs were amazing...considering we made them at 3am while severely intoxicated and chowing done on some day old chinese food. I have to say that this whole "standing up for what you believe in" seems to be really catching on with everyone...and i love it.
Friday, November 14, 2008
It took me a whole day to figure out what this meant, but thanks to Gabster and google, here it goes!
1. Were you named after anyone? OMG, so i am kinda a junior...i know, the shame! I think its kinda worse for my dad though, after all i am his gay numero uno off spring. Sheeeesh :P
2. Do you still have your tonsils? Those bitches are long gone.
3. Would you bungee jump? Never. Hitting concrete at 1000mph doesn't get me excited.
4. What is your favorite cereal? Is oatmeal cereal? seriously. i dunno.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? vans slip ons baby...they just fall right off when ur tipsy
6. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookie dough...i like the dough.
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Hair. Then eyes.
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Well i've been told that i "get so emotional baby" but i beg to differ. So there's nothing i guess ;)
9. What was the last thing you ate? A nasty hoag cafeteria premade sandwich.
10. What are you listening to right now? Silence. I'm borrrring.
11. Last movie you watched? Bf and i had a movie marathon night on Sunday with Hard Candy, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Definitely, Maybe. Hardy Candy is not recommended to watch while in bed. Castration much?
13. What book are you reading? I'm inbetween books right now...so yeah. Lol.
14. Summer or winter? Winter. I love me a scarf. Gaaaay.
15. Do you have any special talents? Some consider me a rock star, but other than that we'll keep my "special" talents secret for now ;)