Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm It!

So i've been tagged by Himbo @ My Hair Is Luxurious

It took me a whole day to figure out what this meant, but thanks to Gabster and google, here it goes!

1. Were you named after anyone? OMG, so i am kinda a junior...i know, the shame! I think its kinda worse for my dad though, after all i am his gay numero uno off spring. Sheeeesh :P

2. Do you still have your tonsils? Those bitches are long gone.

3. Would you bungee jump? Never. Hitting concrete at 1000mph doesn't get me excited.

4. What is your favorite cereal? Is oatmeal cereal? seriously. i dunno.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? vans slip ons baby...they just fall right off when ur tipsy

6. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookie dough...i like the dough.

7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Hair. Then eyes.

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Well i've been told that i "get so emotional baby" but i beg to differ. So there's nothing i guess ;)

9. What was the last thing you ate? A nasty hoag cafeteria premade sandwich.

10. What are you listening to right now? Silence. I'm borrrring.

11. Last movie you watched? Bf and i had a movie marathon night on Sunday with Hard Candy, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Definitely, Maybe. Hardy Candy is not recommended to watch while in bed. Castration much?

13. What book are you reading? I'm inbetween books right now...so yeah. Lol.

14. Summer or winter? Winter. I love me a scarf. Gaaaay.

15. Do you have any special talents? Some consider me a rock star, but other than that we'll keep my "special" talents secret for now ;)

1 comment:

Gabby said...

I thought I was IT. Huh.

Vans slip ons for safeties sake!