Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hiding...

I've been missing in action for the last month, i know.. so i thought it was time to come out from hiding and wish everybody a happy new year! I myself don't remember my new years eve extravaganza, but from the moment my wee scottish eyes opened on January 1st, i definitely knew i had a blast the night before.
fireworks Pictures, Images and Photos
This past weekend has been a little crazy for me, and not in the good way. I wont go into all my tales of pain and discomfort...I'll leave that for my shrink. Who I pay. Over pay. But to top everything off...I have STREP throat! There have been times when i've thought I had strep, and went around telling everyone..."oooooh yeah, i took a few days off....strep throat...i know...so horrible" but this time i REALLY have it, and it fugging hurts! Yesterday, the bff and I went to the doctor, along with my 101 temp and I really thought i was going to die. But i didn't. I slept for 2 days and ingested what felt like 60 pills (more like 12, but who's counting)...i think my pain is finally coming to an end, well kinda. 
jack bauer Pictures, Images and Photos
But through all this...2 things helped me get through..... 24 and American Idol. I know. I'm pathetic. I dont really find Keither Sutherland all that attractive (white boys no bueno)...but Jack Bauer...he's HOT. HOTTER than hot. Even as a lil wee baxter, i wanted to be a secret agent. I kinda still do...so if anybody know's anybody, then lemme know. But Jack Bauer really is my hero. Him, and all those dreamers on American Idol. I love them. I really think that AI does manipulate and abuse every single contestant on there (which is why Baxter would never even try out LOL LOL LOL), but the show really does make me smile. Even if it is sad. Hello? They had a blind contestant! Awwwww!

Oh, and I really dislike Chuck Norris. With a passion. More on that later.






4 comments:

Bon Don said...

YAY! Welcome back!! You were missed in blog world, with you and the Gabster off doing less important things like...working we've missed our friends!

I hate having throat issues it's the worst, but at least we don't have throat issues like Himbo when he forgets to use the chloraseptic for the numbing before he slams "it" to the back of the throat!!

Anyhoo, I hope you feel better soon!

BTW, I heard you guys will be joining us for Himbo's B-day :) OMGosh so many cool kids in one place, I can just see the headlines now!

*Bon Don*

Gabby said...

I'm always harping at you to leave me comments...sorry it took a minute for me to get around to your bloggy blog.

So um yeah.

I like your blog.

You're funny.

I'm so happy you're better, cause you are quite the little bitch when you're sick.
:)

Unknown said...

my dog needs wheels ..fyi. lol. looking forward to some good laughs on his behalf. ...what does he know? lol.

Elizabeth Marie said...

Hi boo :)