Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cranberry Bliss

Today was a good day. I found myself waking up in the greatest mood...which is odd for a Monday. Waking up with the hot mexican bf laying next to me definitely was a factor in this greatness. OH, and the 2 fitted jackets he gave me the night before also helped in my happiness. Its cold outside and I need warmth! But I really think the start of the holiday season has left me feeling more chipper than usual. Its great! Its like prescription meds without the hangover! And to make everything even better...the Cranberry Bliss Bar is back at Starbucks. How awesome is that!


Gansta Santa Pictures, Images and Photos

The season officially began on Wednesday night when I went out for the Annual Pre-Thanksgiving Social (i.e Race to Drunk) which ended with some terribly awesome dancing at The Harp Inn in Costa Mesa....and now I'm just ready to get this thing done!

Over Spend! Over Eat! Over Drink! Here I come...

4 comments:

ANGEL. said...

Winter is finally upon us and I love that we have each other to keep each other warm all winter long! We will be happy and we will be merry and not always exactly in a gay way. ;) lol.

Ps-you look damn sexy in those jackets. J'adore!

Gabby said...

I'm not going to write a hallmark card like soooome people (kidding! totally!) but um yeah...cranberry bliss bars? Oh that is so amazing.

Freaking comment my blog, douche.
Love you!

Bon Don said...

Mexican Boyfriends are always HOT! You're so cute all in love!

Yay Cranberry Bliss bars!

Himbo said...

I love the holidays because I give myself so many gifts (and no one else... I don't give gifts anymore). Allegedly.